
http://www.monkeysee.com/play/3099-full-sexy-dance
Please check out this video before you read this post. I wish I were technologically advanced enough to figure out how to download it onto my blog, but alas, I'm not. I look at other people's blogs and wonder how they can get the cool, personalized heading with their own graphics. Sadly, I think you are all stuck looking at my dark confetti configuration until I befriend someone who can figure out how to make my blog look unique.
ANYWAY, you have to check out that video. It is a woman that is teaching a sexy strip routine in a black tank top, horrible 90's heels, and legging with no panties. The music is so soft, you get to hear her breathing heavy and the noises she makes scooting around on her carpeted living room. I'm not sure which is my favorite move, the butt slap or the African-Anteater air hump. One thing is for sure- IT IS AWESOME!
2 comments:
isn't that Frances McDormand?
Oh I just peed a little
Post a Comment