I don’t think that beauty is a term I use to describe
frozen condensation hitting my face. Let me remind you all that the two areas I have spent the majority of my life are I’ve gone on ski trips with friends before, but I usually just snowboard a half day and then hang out in the lodge looking for cute guys. I’m really just there to drink hot chocolate and find a place that sells soup in warm bread bowls.
I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do this winter. I did take some initiative and invested in some footie pajamas for adults. Though my sister told me that no self-respecting person would EVER be caught dead in footie pajamas, I secretly think she’s just jealous. I can sense her envy every time I come racing around a corner of the house and slide across the wood floors to where she is standing. In fact, I’ve slept the past three nights in my footie pajamas. Laura must really be jealous because last night she turned the heat up in the house and I woke up sweating something fierce.
Here is a pic of my robot footie pjs. I'm rolling around on the ground with my neighbor, Tobin's, great dane.
Here is a photo of my brother doing his velociraptor impersonation in the snow. I wish I had an explanation for his behavior, but if you know my brother, you know that no explanation is ever required.


1 comment:
Footie pajamas RULE! Anyone who says differently is either jealous, or has not worn them since they were out of diapers and just doesn't know any better.
Post a Comment