For years I have wasted time looking for the perfect belt, shoes, bag, or jewelry to complete an outfit. Now, at the tender age of 30, I just realized that none of that stuff ever mattered. How do I know this? I know this because I just got hit on in the grocery store parking lot wearing all black pajamas and my hunting hat.
Seriously, here is the outfit.:
(Explanation for why I look like I’ve been run over: I had just finished driving 7 hours back from Colorado. I hadn’t slept in 48 hours and I stopped in for groceries at midnight on my way to my house.)
Here is a photo of Mike I got off of Facebook.
Heck yes I called him and added him on facebook. I was really curious about the type of guy who sees a girl in that hat/outfit/state and feels compelled to leave a note on her car. Wouldn’t you call?
The good thing is that if I ever started to date Mike, I would know that he would still love me no matter what I looked like; and I really like that in a man.
Any Questions?
I’m going back to Walmart immediately and stocking up on more hats.



2 comments:
He's cute! How did you get his FB info?! More details, please.
And you always look gorgeous, no matter what. It's kind of sickening, but you're fabulous so I love you.
that *is* a sweet hat, though...
Post a Comment