Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Breast Billboards EVER

(I know that I should stop with the dumb puns/alliteration in my titles, but I honestly can't help myself)

Since my commute to work is about 40 minutes every day, I’ve taken to noticing every billboard along the highway and formulating some opinions about Utah based on their signs. I’ve noticed that there are lots of good-clean-living billboards that encourage parents to spend time with their families, stop drunk driving, and help out the community. I love the messages on these, but the ones I simply adore are the ones that have anything to do with breast enlargement...and there are lots of them.

Here are my top three breast augmentation campaigns in no particular order:

(I don’t have pictures of all three because I’m terrified to pull off on the highway and take a picture with the combo of snow drifts and crazy Utah drivers all around.)

1. “Finally, getting a “D” is a good thing” This is the actual slogan on the billboard! It shows a woman standing in front of a green chalkboard wearing the hot-for-teacher outfit and glasses. SERIOUSLY Utah, did you have to go straight to a “D”? I’m pretty sure that most people I know should have stopped at a “C”. Very few women can pull off a classy fake “D” boob job.

2. The ad shows a bunch of babies looking up and the caption reads “Be the Talk of the Neighborhood”. First, I’m not sure if I’d like to get my boobs so large that everyone in the neighborhood is talking about them. Second, why are there a bunch of babies looking up? Are they supposed to be looking up in awe of someone’s awesome rack? Do fake boobs make babies salivate? Do you want your boobs so large that even neighborhoods babies are whispering among themselves “Can you believe that Nancy thought those gallon-sized water balloons were a good idea? Even we know they're fake and they've got no milk in them.”

3. The last one was this Christmas themed ad. Need I say more. Feel free to comment on it. Nothing says you complete me like a gift that boldly declares, “I love you so much that I’ll pay to change you”.

3 comments:

Dallas said...

"I love you so much, I'll pay to change you"... classic!

"If you get these, your butt might look smaller."

sarah sample said...

virg, this is so funny because I called my fam as soon as I saw that billboard with the babies looking up. so not funny.
xo

x said...

I can not believe Utah had billboards like these around town. Gotta say, I'm kind of impressed. :)